This anti-wrinkle balm is something you can use in the entire face and around the eyes. The ingredients in it are helping to reduce wrinkles, amazing right?
This product I’m super happy with! It really smooths the area around the eyes and does an amazing job on the skin. You can use this balm all over your body, if you want, but I would really recommend just using it on your face.
Here’s how you make this wonder balm.
- Beeswax (or candelilla wax for vegan option) 2 tsp
- Shea butter 1 tsp
- Avocado oil 4 tsp
- Apricot Kernel oil 4 tsp
- Coconut oil 2 tsp
- Jojoba oil 2 tsp
- Rose hip seed oil 1 tsp
- Vitamin E oil 8 drops
- Essential oil of your choice 6 drops (depends on what scent you want, personally I used lavender and rose)
- Everthing from the beeswax to the coconut oil, you must heat up. But be careful it's not over heated.
- Then add the other oils when it's removed from the heat.
- Once mixed together poor into the containers.
- This is a big portion, so if you don't want to make too much, just take half of what this recipe says.